BEAUTIFUL WORLD

Hobbies - Interests - Educations - Businesses - Careers - Life-Styles - Entertainments

Monday, January 1, 2007

[World Of Broadcasting] How Was The Beginning Of My Career As An Announcer?

It was once a time when I got graduated from high school, and started searching for a kind of connecting college. As I often used to work for a part-time job during school vacation when summer time came, or during any school holidays, so I got myself familiar with any working environments, for examples I frequently was working at exhibitions for new release of cars, electronics, technologies, etc., as a sales promotion boy or super intendant. However, while waiting for the college selection exam, I applied for job in broadcasting, the field I love so much.

Luckily, in the same time in appropriate moment, a friend of mine who lives in Bali, Indonesia called me up to offer me the job I meant. He informed me, be there and on time with one super channel radio station which was that time offering a limited vacancy. Immediately I wrote down and prepared everything all about my documents then I sent them to the mentioned address. Thanks God for the opportunity.

Within three days I got confirmation by e-mail, that I found out in my in-box, recommended me to be in Bali by the end of the week. They were willing to do walk-in interview to select me as their new announcer. I thought I was ready, with all my previous experience of being a news correspondent in one of local TV station in my residence.

In the next day, I got appointment date for the interview, and I made sure with my confirmed flight ticket to Bali. Then, in the beautiful evening of summer, I left my hometown. One-hour flight was a pleasure for me as I got a new friend on the plane. That was amazing, he is now being my close friend. Again, thanks God.

I saw my friend picked me up at the airport in the same moment of the arrival time. With his new Japan-made car, he took me to the hotel around Legian, a very famous tourists area. There, I spent my two-day spare time prior to the interview appointment, in the beach and shopping center.

That day, Saturday morning at 8 am, I was interviewed by the Director of FBI Radio Bali, Mrs. Catur Chong. She was accompanied and assisted by her Marketing Manager, Miss Icha. Then, like as other usual interview tests, it took thirty-minute interactive interview, but it was I felt so enjoyable time, it was more interesting as I had a background from a TV station. So, everything was about their inquiry to me on my experience as a news correspondent on TV station.

I should have started to work that day if only that time ain't a weekend. So, they just told me to come on Monday morning instead of telling me that I passed the interview. Thanks God, again once more I sent my prayer up to You. It meant, from that time I was registered as an announcer in FBI Radio, Bali.

note : it would be continued in the next post...

.lovian.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home