BEAUTIFUL WORLD

Hobbies - Interests - Educations - Businesses - Careers - Life-Styles - Entertainments

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

[World Of Traveling] How Far Have You Been Traveling?


My Mom is a real adventurer, at least it’s in my sight. How could I state this?

From my childhood, she always took me out whenever and wherever she went out. That made her spent much money to buy pairs of shoes for me as she always changed my ones every time, and other anything I wanted to have. And dressed me up little cute was her own pleasure, besides she was fond of treating me as a prince. Almost each new fashion for children bombed in that time, my Mom was always chasing them. New year and birthday moments were full of joy, my room looked like gift shop with assorted size and model of gift boxes.

But those above are not all about what I’m going to tell you. One thing I love so much of my Mom is she loves me with the real love she has. Whatsoever she always carries me with her in most of her business trip. No wonder, I’m actually her youngest child. It sounds funny that she always brought me to her relative wedding party when I was 7, doesn’t it? Because I ain’t saw other child there in my age.

Anyway, by the age of 11, I had traveled around my country in almost the big cities. Those are my Mom’s business area, where she had to make her projects, including any kind of appointments, managerial, and negotiations. And when I was 12, Mom had taken me around Singapore, the only place which amazed me lots. There, at Orchard Road I was wondering with many types of people from different country walked around in tow-way directions as pedestrians. They looked so familiar with their smile-face, as if we’re knowing each other.

Malaysia was the second place overseas I got. And the other amazing adventure was the rip to Thailand. After finishing one project in Malaysia, my Mom then with me left to Bangkok. There, only few hours before we continued our journey to Chiang Mai. This big city of Thai is located in North-West of Thailand, with edged by mountains. The Chiang Mai University now exists there. Err, it was first time when my tongue tasted the flavor of Tom Yum, one of very famous food of Thai.

Whatever, all about experiences in my childhood have given a big influence to my life nowadays. Now, traveling is still one my first list interests in my daily activities. Thanks God, I have my Mom with her beautiful personality.

.lovian.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At August 12, 2015 at 10:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I am sure exploring such places explains a lot and throughout to me learning the facts has an particular approach which is quite decent imax niagara falls ny is one of those activities to me which i have always considered and they work for me surely.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home